Couplers, with properties designed for air-jetting, plow chutes, directional boring, and other installations, easily join lengths of Conduits and MicroDucts. Dura-Line offers an extensive line of couplers which offer an air and water-tight connection where the cable is the most vulnerable – at the joint. Our most popular couplers are Push-Lock and Shur-Lock II, each with different features that will work well with most installation projects. Choose which coupler works best depending on your application.
- The clear midsection gives added visibility during installation, removing all guesswork from the process
- The visual confirmation of the pipe within the coupler ensures that it has been properly seated at the center stop
- Simple, one person ‘push-on’ assembly lowers installation costs
- Self-locking ring design assembles in seconds and is re-enterable
- High strength molded plastic body is ideal for buried duct applications
- Pre-lubricated O-ring is watertight and airtight
- Suitable for both cable pulling & jetting applications