Zyxel Launches Fixed Wireless Access LTE CPE
Fixed Wireless Access is an alternative means for providing connectivity over existing LTE mobile networks using 4G/5G LTE technology, enabling service providers to quickly increase revenues by expanding service areas to reach new untapped markets in suburban and rural areas such to public locations, homes and offices. Fixed wireless access is also an ideal second WAN solution for subscribers that require reliable, uninterrupted network connectivity.
The Zyxel LTE Series indoor and outdoor CPE enables service providers to deploy wireless broadband internet connectivity in rural and remote areas where deployment of DSL, cable and fiber is cost prohibitive. The Zyxel LTE Series products support both bridge and router functions to maximize flexibility in deployment and incorporate high-gain antennas for better signal performance in different deployment scenarios.
The Zyxel LTE Series of Fixed Wireless Access LTE CPE includes:
- LTE5388 LTE CAT16 CBRS Indoor CPE
- LTE7461 LTE Multi-licensed Band Outdoor CPE
- LTE7480 LTE CAT16 CBRS Outdoor CPE
- LTE7485 LTE CAT16 High-Power CBRS Outdoor CPE
- Download speeds of up to 580 Mbps*, UE cat-16,B48
- Built-In 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO, high-gain antenna of up to
8 or 10 dBi per element
- Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IP68 hardened enclosure with industrial grade components
- Embedded bridge/router mode
- Remote throughput testing
- Mobile apps (iOS and Android)