Avaya IP Office Basics Training is Back this June!
April 24, 2012
Avaya IP Office Class
June 18 - 22, Tularosa, NM - hosted by Tularosa Basin
Student Maximum: 12
This beginner level course is designed for technicians, customer service representatives and system engineers responsible for the configuration, installation and/or programming of Avaya IP Office systems. The assessment test offered at the end of the course does not grant certification. This course does not cover all topics addressed in the online Avaya IP Office certification exam.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- describe the benefits of an Avaya IP Office system
- identify the main and optional hardware
- understand software license options and load license files
- configure an Avaya IP Office system
- install an Avaya IP Office system
- program analog, T1/PRI and VoIP trunks
- program incoming call routes, ARS and IP routes
- program hunt groups, short codes and user rights
- program Avaya and Nortel digital sets
- program Avaya and Nortel IP sets
- program embedded voice mail and time profiles
- administer mailboxes
- perform common maintenance routines (reset passwords, default the system, backup/restore)
Register online at the Members Only site!
Feel free to take part in the discussion! Please be nice and do not include any abusive comments or spam. All comments are moderated and Communication Supply Service Association reserves the right to delete any comment.